Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Be sensitive to the leading of My Spirit, for you are entering a time when you can truly put an end to procrastination and tie up loose ends. I am surrounding My people with an extraordinary measure of favor and grace to do all that is necessary. As soon as you choose to be done with the things that have overwhelmed you, the burden of heaviness will lift and you will be free to move forward. I will enhance and accelerate your every effort, says the Lord, but you must take the first step."

Hebrews 12:12-13 Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.

WOW! look what I got today! I am fed up with the victim mentality in the area of my finances!! The whole time I felt like a loser trying to make some money and never being able to. So I DID procrastinate the fund raising a lot - until tonight, when I got sucha beautiful encouragement from God! :)

Tomorrow I will make sure I begin at least three fund-raising projects!!! God is good and He is on my side - thank you, Jesus!!! Please pray that the funds will come through - I need about $3,500 US dollars. It sounds a lot, but god is bigger that the problems I am facing! Just tonight we did a find-raising call on our YWAM base for 3 ladies that are called by God to Haiti - we raised over $5000!!! God is good - never forget that!! Let's pray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment