Thursday, January 21, 2010

God's Voice....



Wow, I think I am actually starting to hear God ore clearly!! I am very very VERY excited!! Yesterday I got these prophetic words:
"This is a new day, which will be absolutely exhilarating both naturally and supernaturally, but you must relinquish your claim of personal injustice and all that holds your back, says the Lord. "
This was spot-on the theme for this week's topic we handled - personal counseling and spiritual freedom. This week has been simply amazing and indescribable, so to say! Everything I had learned about emotional pain, abuse, mental blocks, life scars and other evil that does not belong in human hearts - everything was outlined this week by our staff. I was so emotional at times I even cried in front of everyone! But I was not uneasy about it, well, simply because everyone around me was just as emotionally disturbed as I was, if not to a greater extend.

Personally for me this week was a week of reviewing myself - all the pain and rejection and misunderstandings I had been through, all the junk and cultural and traditional stuff that was hammered into my head about me as a person. It all is now busy falling off like scales from a fish! I actually feel so much better, not only because I was able to confess so much darkness from my heart to those who genuinely love me and care about me, but also to notice that most of my friends struggle with the same problems in their hearts. Truly a liberating experience!

I sincerely pray that this week will always remain at the base of my relationship with God - perfect, unblemished and simply excellent, just like Yeshua had with God. I believe that all that I am going through lately is a cleansing and liberating process and that I will be able to help others once I emerge clean out of this. It sure comes at a price, but oh my (!), in one week I became about a ton lighter - so isn't it worth the sacrifice?!! :)

Oh yeah, the devil is attacking me, desperately trying my weak spots. I need your prayers to help me cover them one by one. Just pray that the armor of God's truth and righteousness and salvation will be over me constantly and that my quality times will always be in God's presence! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment